Spec Commercial Technology - Collegeville, PA - Monday-Friday
We Provide Solutions. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Sales you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Sales Teams are often the public face of our organization. As a result we make every effort to support and develop their skills. Working across a strong customer base, you’ll find you have the flexibility and autonomy to structure your days while having the confidence that comes from promoting a well-recognized and trusted brand. With lots of opportunities for repeat business and referrals, we also offer outstanding support, plus great pay and benefits.
The Specialist supports the Sales Organization in achieving sales targets by driving standardized processes through technology. The Specialist acts as the primary contact for the national distribution of enhancements to sales process and technologies, and will be responsible for coordinating with the Marketing organization on various initiatives. The candidate will provide support and training to the sales organization.
Superior problem solving and time management skills are essential.
Collaborates with Commercial Technology management in the development, execution, and improvement of key sales processes and aligned tools/technologies across the Commercial Organization to enable growth and support achievement of company-wide sales objectives and corporate strategies.
Collaborates with Commercial Technology Management and Business Partners on various sales initiatives and technology program development.
Administers and audits the national distribution of technology licenses and tools.
Develops and coordinates communications and projects for the Commercial and associated Operations teams.
Recommends Best Practice and Process Improvements related to technology tools through collaboration with the Commercial tool User community.
• Colaborantes with Commercial Management and cross-functional teams to establish project timelines and deliverables remain on schedule and within budget.
• Analysis and research leading to problem resolution for concerns involving Commercial Technology tools and sales processes.
• Provide training and assistance on tools to meet business and User needs through meetings, on-line tutorials, and one-on-one trainings.
• Support of User community by engaging Users through Chatter and support requests.
• Development and maintenance of User documentation and supporting test scripts for Commercial tools.
• Partner with Commercial Technology Management, internal customers and vendors to refine tools aligned with changing processes to streamline business interactions and address business challenges.
• Provide support to peers regarding Standard Operating Procedures to ensure consistency and alignment with IT, Compliance and Legal policies.
• Escalation of software, hardware and connectivity issues to IT and Commercial Management as appropriate.
• Coordinate interdepartmental projects/responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Accountabilities / Metrics
• Revenue realized due to improved sales force performance
• Sales satisfaction survey score improvement
• Reduction of Sales turnover
• Improvement in sales force efficiency
• Cost savings due to process improvements
• Ability to effectively communicate from Sales Rep to Regional VP
• Proficient analytical skills
• Problem resolution skills with ability to drive to root cause
• Demonstrated ability to successfully participate in multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Ability to collaborate across organizational levels/functions
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
Soft Skills (Lominger Competencies)
• Business Acumen
• Technology Acumen
• Decision Making
• Priority Setting
• Drive for Results
• Time Management
• Structured and Logical Thinking
• Customer Focused
• Process Management
• Presentation skills
• Organization & Planning
• Minimum 3 year of experience in the Healthcare industry
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
• Experience with CRM technology and mobile technology
• Project Management experience preferred
• Preferred experience supporting Sales or Marketing professionals