Commercial Roof Foreman
Over here at GPAC we are actively working with a reputable commercial roofing company looking to add a foreman to their team. They recently experienced their lead foreman retiring and need a commercial roof foreman to help keep up with the steady pipeline of projects, and to help them continue to experience the growth they are used to. Their values are a BIG part of who they are so they really take care of their employees. They have a full team of Projects Managers, estimators, salesman, and Laborers. If you are looking for a chance to get in on one of the most stable roofing companies out there as a Commercial Roofing Foreman look no further.
Commercial Roofing Foreman Duties
- Setting project sites up including equipment and scaffolding.
- Identifying safety related issues and correcting those issues including making sure that all members of the crew are meeting OSHA safety standards.
- Working with project supervisor to set daily goals and then directing the crew to meet those goals.
- Coordinating project activities with interior operations of the building or the homeowner's schedule.
- Protecting the building and building content for any projects that they are working on.
- Understanding the overall roof assembly being installed and overseeing the installation of the materials into a complete and functional roofing system.
- Understanding how materials and roofing systems go together and come apart in order to complete repairs to existing roofing systems.
- Communicating with members of the crew as well as project supervisor and/or business owner.
- Maintaining project sites in a neat and orderly fashion.
Commerical Roof Foreman Experience Required
- Ability to identify specific types of commercial roofing materials and implement proper installation and repair methods.
- Ability to use all hand tools associated with commercial roofing installation including simple hand tools and specific roofing related tools.
- Ability to identify safety hazards on project sites and take corrective measures to eliminate or reduce risks associated with those hazards.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral communications with crew members and project supervisors. The ability to listen is a critical aspect of communications.
- Capable of taking constructive criticism and learning from mistakes.
- Physical ability to lift and maneuver heavy weighted objects including materials and equipment.
- Ability to work at heights as well as access heights from a ladder.
Benefits/Compensation for a Commercial Roofing Foreman
* health benefits, 401K
* Above market pay
* Company Vehicle, cell phone, and equipment
* Optional after Office work parties, golfing, happy hours
You can email me directly at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
You can call me directly at: 605-679-9965
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.