CK Science is looking for multiple Clinical Scientist to join our Clients Clinical Laboratory team. Based in Plymouth Meeting. The Clinical Scientists will work in a clinical lab setting accurately performing a variety of laboratory tests and procedures. Reporting to the Laboratory Supervisor, collaborating as required with specified project managers, the Clinical Scientists are responsible for all testing requirements for quality control and regulatory compliance.
Full time permanent basis, Plymouth Meeting.
Level: Clinical Scientist I AND II.
We are looking for clinical scientist II with a background in medical technology and haematology. This role will be responsible for analysing blood samples and categorizes hematopoietic cells in Parsortix® system harvested samples. This scientist provides hematology expertise and training for blood sample analysis, working in an interdisciplinary environment. They assist in assay development as well as perform routine daily tasks including instrument maintenance.
We are looking for Clinical Scientist I with experience in Cytotechnology. The role plays a crucial part in the discovery and detection of disease, cancer, and pre-cancerous changes in cells. The incumbent employs their cytology expertise to compare normal and abnormal cell anatomy and evaluate the significance of the differences to identify disease in various stages.
• Working knowledge of appropriate regulatory requirements (e.g. GCLP, ISO, CLIA, OSHA, HAZCOM)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong scientific/technical aptitude
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills essential
• Good visual inspection skills combined with tolerance for repetitive work
• Ability to learn highly specialized tasks including fluorescent microscopy and related software
• Maintains an infallible degree of discretion, integrity, and confidentiality
• Absolute integrity and respect for patient confidentiality when dealing with clinical samples
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Committed to continuous improvement of processes and/or products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines
• Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
• An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mehak on email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
It is essential to have right of work in the US.