Clinical Pharmacology Associate Scientist _ West Chester, PA
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Clinical Pharmacology Associate Scientist for one of our top clients in West Chester, PA.
Pay: $36.hr - $40/hr
The Clinical Pharmacology Associate Scientist in Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics will be supporting the clinical pharmacology team within the Specialty Organization on a variety of tasks, this is a part time position, home based, and it will suit someone with strong scientific method, familiarity or education in clinical sciences, medicine, biology and willingness to learn.
- Participate in the ideation and creation of an accessible repository for project related information
- Promote the development of department document templates, job aids
- Perform in-depth scientific and regulatory literature searched to support clinical pharmacology clinical development strategy
- Support Clinical Pharmacology aspects of Annual IND updates for the company’s specialty marketed products
- Under direction of the assigned clinical pharmacologist, liaise with internal experts or partners to accumulate scientific and medical knowledge to support CP strategy.
- Supporting preparation of presentation material to study or project team meetings, aligns with key internal stakeholders, issues meeting minutes, organizing agendas and material to be shared
- Logistical support, resourcing and budgeting to external consultants and KOLs, including preparation and collection of materials and documents and following up that these experts deliver their reports in a timely manner.
- The associate will be working independently based on tasks assigned by the Clinical Pharmacologists leading the projects he/she will support.
- General support guidance will be provided by CP Team lead or head of CPP.
Requirements and Competencies:
- Education: PhD in pharmaceutical sciences/clinical pharmacology or other relevant life sciences and/or PharmD/MS with experience in research projects.
- Problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a complex multi-disciplinary and global environment.
- English proficiency with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Interest in clinical pharmacology and in clinical research
- PK and/or population PK/PD analysis (Phoenix WinNonlin proficiency needed, NMLE or NONMEM user a plus
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for questions about the position but please apply online to be considered for the position.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.