Ref ID: 03720-0011763724
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $100000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Robert Half is seeking an innovative and pragmatic Chief Human Resources Officer to lead our client's HR team. In this Chief Human Resources Officer role, you will work alongside executives and staff to analyze and improve existing HR policies and procedures, ensure strategies align with objectives, and to secure and retain excellent talent.
How you will make an impact
- Analyzing and evaluating existing strategies, policies, and procedures, and reforming them with the help of executives and staff.
- Creating new training and development programs.
- Leading recruitment efforts and sitting in on interviews with potential hires
- Keeping abreast of government regulations and public policies and accordingly amending company policies.
- Assisting with the organization of team-building and staff development activities.
- Acting as an excellent brand ambassador at all times.