Certified Medical Assistant for Tower Health Medical Group at Vally Forge Surgical Assistants located at the Phoenixville Hospital Medical Office Building II, Suite 301.
There are 4 General Surgery Providers in the Practice. Typically see anywhere from 10-20 patients per day.
*The practice will consider an LPN for this position
- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts.
- Will assist in front desk coverage including scheduling appointments, check in/check out/ taking co-pays and scanning
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- Computer knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Experience with Sterile Techniques required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience, preferred.
- Certified Medical Assistant, required .
- Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR is required.