The Brink's name is a promise to respect the trust we've earned in over 150 years in business. Every employee honors that promise by offering the highest levels of service and support to our customers. We take pride in our work, and we share a passion about our future. Learn why so many people have made the choice to join our team - and stay here.
Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Cash Supervisor.
The Cash Supervisor is responsible for supervising a team drivers, messengers, and guards that support and performs the Cash in Transit functions. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The Cash Supervisor assists the Manager in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the armored car facility.
This position functions in an armed environment. It also requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
- Provide first line supervision to Branch employees
- Oversee daily operations including but not limited to route efficiency, route scheduling, opening and closing of branch
- Maintain safe and secure environment with the goal of ensuring that all employees work and return home safely
- Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
- Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement
- Maintain and provide quality customer service
- Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures; ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker's compensation injury costs and security losses
- Ensure employees are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations required to perform their duties
- Assist Management as need to meet branch goals
- Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years operations experience in transportation and/or logistics
- Minimum of Class B with air brakes driver's license
- Satisfy all applicable Department of Transportation requirements
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
- A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Previous experience as an armored car driver
- Knowledge of route analysis and logistics
- Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
Brink's is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we're needed. We do it because we're trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink's Proud.
Thank you for considering applying for a job at Brink's U.S. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink's U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, Like our Facebook page or Follow us on Twitter.
Brink's is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink's is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.