Facility: ISAP PHILADELPHIA PA
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Case Managers—a world of opportunities awaits you! Are you looking for the kind of opportunity that truly challenges you to use the skills you’ve worked so hard to build? We can help!
We are looking for Immigration Case Managers to fill the role of Case Manager for the Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP). This alternative to detention program aims to supervise individuals who are navigating the U.S. immigration court system. In this dynamic role, you will use your criminal justice background and experience in case management to assist ISAP participants following the guidelines of our Department of Homeland Security contract. Utilizing a combination of face-to-face case management meetings, electronic monitoring technologies and home visits to engage participants and drive compliance you will ensure that participants attend court hearings and comply with conditions set by DHS.
This is a great opportunity to continue building your career in criminal justice, psychology and/or social work and case management. If you are passionate about influencing positive changes in the lives of others, this may be the right opportunity for you!
As the Immigration Case Manager, you will use your background in criminal justice, psychology and/or social and case management to develop, implement, and coordinate case management and individual service plans for ISAP Program Participants in conformance with program requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Case Manager include:
- Meeting with participants face-to-face regularly as required by government contractual obligations.
- Developing and maintaining accurate and complete case records for all ISAP Program Participants from entry to release from ISAP, maintaining confidentiality of all records.
- Conducting intake interviews and orientation sessions with each ISAP Program Participant within contractual timeframes.
- Installing electronic monitoring equipment on ISAP Program Participants as necessary and monitoring compliance with electronic monitoring program.
- Assisting Program Participants with acquiring travel documents from the countries of citizenship and maintaining a log of travel document information for each Program Participant.
- Evaluating English proficiency of ISAP Program Participants to determine resources necessary to promote clear communication between ISAP staff and the participants.
- Assess the needs and vulnerabilities of ISAP Program Participants, and connect them with appropriate resources within the community.