Ranch Hope is recruiting a case manager to coordinate the medical care for the youth in our program. In this important role, you will ensure all well care visits are scheduled, transport youth to appointments and assist in all facets of insurance coordination. You will use trauma informed care and the Nurtured Heart Approach in all your interactions with the children served at Ranch Hope. Since 1964 Ranch Hope has been transforming lives of youth from throughout the state of New Jersey. Below is a snapshot of complete position details.
- Working knowledge of juvenile justice system and NJ System of Care
- Basic understanding of NJ Licensing requirements relating to medical requirements for residential treatment programs
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of youth behavioral challenges
- Understanding of crisis de-escalation techniques