Careers with Optum. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on an elite team. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
The Complex Care Management (CCM) Care Navigator works with a team of Advanced Practice Providers (APCs) to collaboratively support the APCs and provide support for members residing in skilled nursing facilities and/or assisted living centers. The role includes strong technical skills, communication and collaboration with the clinical team, facility staff and members.
If you are located in Middlesex, Mercer, Burlington, Gloucester, or Camden counties in New Jersey, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
This role will require 50% travel to the surrounding areas.
- Support APC with overall coordination of member care
- Functioning as part of a collaborative team
- Data entry/backfill and member chart management for:
- New effectives
- Post hospital
- Pre-visit updates
- Health maintenance
- Lab results
- Obtain medical records following hospitalizations and physician appointments
- Time management
- Obtain consult notes, hospital discharge summaries, lab results
- Upload lab results, medication changes, new member information into the EMR
- Obtain updates on members receiving Part B therapy
- Track skilled days and assist with completion of DSTs
- Assist with scheduling of member appointments and transportation
- Arrange facility and member education
- Build facility relationships
- IESNP: Assist members to utilize benefits
- IESNP: Coordinating Home Health, DME, transportation, level of care changes
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current and unrestricted LPN license in the state of New Jersey
- You must be a New Jersey resident that lives within the one of the following counties: Middlesex, Mercer, Burlington, Gloucester, or Camden
- 2+ years’ experience in assisted living, long term care or home health care
- 1-year experience with EMRs
- Valid New Jersey state Driver’s License that is unrestricted and have reliable transportation that is registered to with current auto insurance
- Must be available to work Monday - Friday; 11-7:30pm EST
- Proficient in Microsoft Word (edit, create & save documents), Microsoft Excel (adding, sorting & filtering data) and Microsoft Office (email, folders, attachments and calendaring)
- Strong communication skills required
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: #RPO, LPN, Care Navigator, Middlesex, Mercer, Burlington, Gloucester, Camden, New Jersey, NJ, Coordinating Home Health, DME, transportation, level of care changes, EMR, Hospital Discharge, utilization of benefits, Travel LPN, assisted living, long term care or home health care. work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH