The World’s leading Healthcare Insurance Company is looking for Call Center Customer Service Representatives to join their team!
As a Healthcare Customer Service Representative, you will handle benefit, eligibility, and claims inquiries via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Fundamental responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
• Answer questions and resolve issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and plan sponsors
• Triage work to appropriate staff/business areas as needed
• Document interactions with members, providers or etc. to track contact reasons and trending
• Ability to adhere to corporate policies/procedures; remain current on industry data
• Perform a thorough review of claims history to ensure accurate tracking of benefit maximums and/or coinsurance/deductible
• Use applicable system tools and resources to produce quality letters and spreadsheets in response to inquiries received
• Deliver world class service at all times to both internal and external customers.