Job Title: Business Support-Clerical (File Clerk)
Job Duration: 03 - 06 Months
Job Location: Collegeville, PA
Hours: 7:45am-5:00pm Monday thru Thursday, Friday 7:30am-12:30pm; May vary on few days
**Candidate must either be fully vaccinated or willing to adhere to PCR (Testing 2x weekly)**
- Current project to digitize colleague files at the Collegeville PA site. A contractor resource is needed to support GBS HR Colleague onsite in organizing and preparing files for archiving and digitization. Expected time period of 3-6 months.
- Contractor should have minimum 2+ years’ experience in clerical or administrative work. Ability to work independently with strong attention to detail. Contactor will be responsible for accurately labelling, organizing and filing confidential college records.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with MS Word and Excel for creating/printing labels, spreadsheet with list of documents to be sent to other sites. Access to Workday for researching employee ID numbers for file labels.
- Requires periodic standing, sitting, ability to use step ladder and lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Will be working in a secured file room on basement level with no windows with GBS HR Colleague at all times.
- Create labels for employee files using Word/Excel and printing labels
- Attaching labels to folders and organizing into file boxes
- Pulling terminated employee files (2013 and prior), putting into secure destroy bins
- Make spreadsheet in excel, listing misc. documents to be sent to other sites
- Sending file boxes to Colleague Service Center
- Misc. filing that should be completed before scanning begins
- GBS Core Services Tampa/Collegeville
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2+ Years’ experience
- Experience or knowledge required in clerical and administrative work
Technical Skills Requirements
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office suite – Specifically MS Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Will need to access Workday to look up employee ID #’s for file labels
Physical Position Requirements
- Ability to use step ladder (vertical files up to 10 ft high)
- Periodic Lifting/moving of file boxes up to 25 lbs.
- Working in a secured file room on basement level, no windows
- Hours: 7:45am-5:00pm Monday thru Thursday, Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
- Comfortable, casual dress code
- Fully vaccinated
- Office Area – mask required within 6 ft of others
- Public area – mask required