Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
We are looking for an experienced Business Operations and Strategy Analyst to join our Integration Management Office and lead enterprise-level integration strategy and execution across Mitchell, Genex and Coventry. This position will be a trusted thought leader that works closely with the executive team to:
- Help design and execute integration approaches, strategies and processes
- Project manage the collective integration effort across hundreds of key leaders and constituents (coordinating with stakeholders and consultants, conducting internal meetings, reviewing finances, and streamlining the overall work, with the primary aim of keeping the project on schedule and executing to business objectives and goals)
- Lead the development of integration communications and updates to company leadership, workstream leads and external partners
- Actively manage achievement of integration milestones, identify integration risks and solve cross-functional integration dependencies or issues
- Be the product owner for key integration systems and tools
- Provide support by handling operational aspects of projects as needed
The ideal person will have a broad set of skills including: a strong sense of strategic design / thinking, strong financial acumen, keen ability to understand stakeholder needs, proven ability to manage complex projects strong verbal and written communications skillsets. This person will interact with the highest level of management and should be able to quickly establish credibility, build rapport and trust with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in management consulting, corporate development, investment banking, data analysis, project management or related field.
- Ability to use analytical, logical, and organizational skills to make business decisions using complex information.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel for data analysis and PowerPoint for Communications
- Excellent critical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present and explain complex information clearly.
- Strong, self-motivated team player.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.