Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Corporate Properties Group manages one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in the world. Our experienced real estate team knows the Wells Fargo lines of business and supports: 9,300 sites in 35 countries, including more than 8,000 retail locations, more than 11,000 ATMs and 750 administrative sites. 97 million square feet of managed space.
The role of the Business Initiatives Consultant is to assist with the planning and execution of a variety of construction management and critical facilities programs, services and initiatives. Responsible for assisting with the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners. Tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Identifies and recommends process improvements or efficiencies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with sourcing needs, act as a liaison and work across the sourcing and project team on Request for Proposal (RFP) or Statement of Work (SOW) needs
- Assist with Business Systems Group needs, act as a liaison and work across the Business Systems Group Consultant and project team to ensure project meets BSG requirements on all projects
- Assist with record retention and work with Engineer of Record and project team to upload TriRiga plans on reoccurring basis
- Assist with team reporting
- Distribution of monthly project status reporting to stakeholders
- Track and monitor diverse spend per Construction Manager/project
- Assist Construction Managers with funding and purchase order request
- Assist with special initiatives, projects or programs with Authorization for Expenditures (AFE) and provide support with financial reporting, documentation/presentations and metrics reporting
- Provide support on communications during implementation of projects / risk items for the remediation projects
- Help provide vendor data and research on RFPs and could do research for additional minority firms to support Critical Facilities
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to develop trending reporting and other internal reporting tools
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting
- Ability to assess current processes/procedures and make recommendations for efficiency
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in facility management in the banking industry
- Experience in critical equipment (UPS, Generators, HVAC and electrical distribution)
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1305 W 23rd St - Tempe, AZ
NC-Winston Salem: 809 W 4 1/2 St - Winston Salem, NC
NC-Winston Salem: 100 Sunnynoll Ct - Winston Salem, NC
MO-Saint Louis: 2801 Market St - Saint Louis, MO
MN-Shoreview: 1803 Park View Dr - Shoreview, MN
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
AL-Birmingham: 101 Leaf Lake Pkwy - Birmingham, AL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.