Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
The Claim Technology Business Analyst and Product Owner will be part of Chubb’s North America Claims User Experience Team. He/she will work with stakeholders across Claim Operations, Business Units and IT to develop technology solutions that support claim best practices and can be leveraged to support business strategies, capabilities and processes.
This individual will support cross regional / functional projects with multiple stakeholders. Success requires a combination of strong analytical skills, technical competency, and communication skills. While expected to exhibit a significant amount of independence in interacting with stakeholders and in preparing analyses, the role works under the general direction of the group leader.
The successful candidate requires a combination of a process mindset and an orientation for change, as well as strong project management skills.
- Serve as a single point of contact with all key stakeholders from IT, Operations, Claims, Finance, etc. within Chubb NA Claims for issue identification, escalation, and resolution related to various Claim system platforms.
- Act as a Business Liaison between business users and IT for coordinating and deploying technical changes, bug fixes and overall release schedule.
- Responsible for Product Owner role representing business stakeholders in Agile project delivery.
- Troubleshoot issues and engage appropriate support teams (IT, Operational, Vendor) for resolution, and carefully inform business leaders and end users of status.
- Actively participate or lead status meetings, requirements gathering and design sessions, implementation planning sessions, etc.
- Support project teams in the implementation phases, including deployment and development of training materials, job aids, and other support materials
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation (business process flows, end-user training material, system user guides, etc.) utilizing various tools such as SharePoint, MS Teams, JIRA.