BSG HOPS BRAND MANAGER
Are you a sales and marketing expert in the brewing and hops industries? Allow your personal passion for brewing and your experience with hops, along with your professional sales and marketing expertise to blend seamlessly in this dynamic role at Brewers Supply Group. You do not look at this as just a job. This is an opportunity to combine your love of our products with your knowledge of all things sales and marketing in a highly collaborative environment that will allow future growth while helping the company to maintain its industry leadership.
Your knack for fostering cross-functional remote partnerships and your ability to create and implement sales marketing projects and strategy will make an immediate impact here. This exciting role will provide you with the opportunity to identify, plan, and manage sales and marketing brand management in the hops and brewing industries. This is a role that will allow you to build a stellar career with an industry leader whose corporate philosophy encourages collaboration between executive leadership, management, and employees.
As BSG's Hops Brand Manager, you can work from your home office anywhere in the United States with close proximity to a major airport and have the opportunity to work remotely with our cross divisional teams. Your primary mission will be to develop and manage strategic commercial plans and marketing materials for BSG Hops per the direction of the VP of Marketing, VP of Sales and Director of Strategic Marketing. Your precise attention to detail, incredible organizational habits, and project management focus will allow you to effectively evaluate market reactions to advertising programs and merchandising policies to ensure the timeline adjustment to meet competitive conditions.
- Actively participate in product development projects by offering guidance gleaned from interactions with customers and industry trends
- Keep updated on hop crop conditions throughout growing season in order to relate this information to current and potential customers.
- Collaborate on the development of targeted incentives with Sales leadership to present to the sales teams
- Presentation of technical or practical hop information for internal training and customer support. These include seminars, lectures, short courses, MBAA/ASBC meetings and BSG hop school.
- Develop, plan and coordinate hop research projects with the Rahr Technical Center
- Manage the creation of new hop solution products from inception to market rollout
- Consult with BSG Hops personnel and leadership to inform commercial strategies and outputs.
- Hold meetings and develop agendas for BSG Hops commercial planning and execution
- Help develop and manage the BSG Hops marketing budget
- Coordinate all BSG Hops swag and promotional material creation and fulfillment with the Events & Outreach Manager.
- Analyze and report on marketing campaigns and activities for BSG Hops
- Monitor hop offtake vs. inventory levels to ensure proper inventory turns
- Assist with the preparation and presentations of trade show displays, logistics and objectives for BSG Hops
- Attend trade shows and related events to meet with BSG sales staff and key strategic customers to promote BSG Hops
- Evaluate market reactions to advertising programs and merchandising policy to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet competitive conditions.
- Conduct surveys with BSG Hops customer segments
- Help develop and execute a social media strategy for BSG Hops with the Creative team
- Help develop special promotions and projects for BSG Hops as required.