American Heritage Credit Union, a 3.0+ billion credit union is looking for a candidate for our Branch Management Program. This program is designed to prepare individuals for management level positions by giving the candidate the opportunity to learn and grow in the following areas:
- Exposure to decision-making and leadership styles of managers
- Exposure to organizational knowledge
- Development of new skills such as leadership, employee relations, sales & service growth & development, communication skills, conflict management, team building, strategic management, etc.
In addition to developing a candidate for this program, the credit union is making a visible commitment to retaining future leaders and maintaining a motivated and effective workplace.
- Thorough knowledge of all credit union products, policies, procedures, and branch services.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for supervising staff and servicing credit union members, staff, and clients.
- Responsible for adhering to and coaching to policies/procedures including, but not limited to, cash management, security, lending, federal regulations, and Human Resources.
- Ability to coach staff to be highly motivated, well trained, skilled in sales, and proficient in the delivery of Whale done service while maintaining a Cross-Selling environment within the branch.
- Assist in training employees and providing input for evaluating employee job performance.
- Develop, maintain, and expand relationships with all levels of the organization and within our existing Workplace Partners (WPP) if applicable.
- Ability to analyze, identify and interpret member's problems, questions and needs. Provide information on a product/service that will meet or exceed member expectations.
- Must have a college degree or be currently enrolled in an accredited university with a minimum of 50 completed credits (*Copies of your current transcripts are required if currently enrolled.)
- Must have an advanced working knowledge of PC applications (Word, Excel, Meridian Link, MS Outlook, EZ Labor and Symitar preferred).
- Must demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities, initiative, engaging personality & an eagerness to motivate self and others.
- Must be willing to work late nights and Saturdays and be flexible to travel to any branch and/or department within the Credit Union (Center City and Suburbs included.)
To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates. All resumes will be reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation.