Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate I
Apex Systems has a fantastic contract opportunity for an entry-level BioAnalytical Manufacturing Associate to work at a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company in the Montgomery County area. The ideal candidate will have 0-3 years’ of experience in a GMP Manufacturing environment or experience with AKTA. Ideal candidate will have a BS in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry or BioEngineering.
The Manufacturing Associate will work in a hands-on capacity in the cGMP purification and production support areas to manufacture bulk drug substances. Supports necessary purification and production activities, including validation and development work as needed.
- Performs daily purification steps for cGMP manufacturing.
- Works in hands-on capacity to operate chromatography systems, ÄKTA chromatography controllers, UF/DF skids, perform sterile filtrations, prepare production buffers, and clean equipment as required.
- Assists with process, equipment, and cleaning validation initiatives.
- Assists in the resolution of manufacturing deviations/non-conformances.
- Assists with troubleshooting processes and equipment.
- Ensures work is completed in compliance with approved SOPs, batch records, controlled documentation and all applicable regulations, guidelines, safety policies, and procedures are followed.
- HS Degree is required.
- BS Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry or Engineering is preferred
- Minimum 0 to 3 years working in biopharmaceutical cGMP manufacturing environment, or equivalence in relevant experience.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178