- B.S. Biology/ Biochemistry
- Cell culturing (mammalian, insect, bacterial)
- Performs the manufacturing process for the production of clinical and commercial Cell & Gene Therapy products, Master and Working Cell Banks, and final product fills.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrates technical knowledge and contributes to the overall operations.
- Contributes to the achievement of departmental goals and objectives.
- Participates in manufacturing operations in assigned area per cGMPs.
- Authors Batch Production Records, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and Solution Preparation Records as needed to accurately reflect manufacturing processes.
- Completes production records and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the startup and validation efforts for the Manufacturing Facility and may represent Manufacturing during Factory Acceptance Testing of new equipment.
- Ensures junior manufacturing personnel comply with standard operating procedures and master production records.
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments as well as other assignments that are complex in nature where considerable judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Works under minimal supervision from the area supervisor or area leader.
- Provides training and operational guidance to junior staff and also serves to mentor junior staff in manufacturing techniques.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.