The Alloy a DoubleTree by Hilton is hiring a PT bartender to join our Hammer & Fire team.
Are you social, engaging, and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life? Are you detailed oriented, responsible, and able to multi-task? Being the PM Server/Lounge bartender at a Concord hotels means you are the eyes and ears of the property as guests congregate to talk about their workday or their hotel stay. You have the ability to turn a mood around or even identify a guest need or help the hotel team provide a surprise amenity or memorable gift to a guest or patron just by you listening to them as they sit before you. Like many hotel roles, you alone could make the guest want to return again and again!
The PM Server/Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers. Need to maintain the service and cleanliness of the bar area, ensuring quality service, guest satisfaction and control over liquor inventory.
The PM Server/Bartender performs guest service in the dining room, bistro or food service outlet by making sure that all dining room guests are seated at clean and properly set up tables, that all guests receive prompt attention, have their orders promptly prepared and served, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next guests. The server cheerfully serves guests, takes food orders and provides follow up for satisfaction. The server has thorough knowledge of all food and beverage items, correct plate presentation, and temperature controls.
Responsibilities and essential job functions for this dual role include but are not limited to the following:
• Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events
• Make decisions and solve problems in the interest of 100% guest satisfaction
• Carefully monitors the operation of the F&B outlet and assists the manager in identifying and solving present and potential guest problems
• Concord and Brand operational policies and procedures, including safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees and guests during each shift
• Maintains a clean and organized workspace
• Maintains regular and punctual attendance
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Engage with and understand our guests, including discovering and responding to guest needs through clear and pleasant communication
• Comply with a dress code that prohibits displaying tattoos, piercings in excess of one per ear, and unnatural hair colors, such as blue or pink
• Available to perform many different tasks within the hotel kitchen during each shift
- -Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Set up the bar according to hotel standards and ensure that guests are served promptly and efficiently.
• Prepare beverages and cocktails according to the hotel's mixing and presentation standards.
• Serve guests with all beverage requirements in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
• Break down bar after the completion of functions, storing liquor, supplies and equipment according to the hotel's standards.
• Follow all state liquor laws.
• Know hotel services and facilities.
• Abide by all hotel policies and safety rules.
• Follow prescribed procedures in serving liquor with care to avoid problems with intoxicated guests.
• Respond to guests' problems, complaints and accidents.
• Be familiar with all fire exit locations and fire extinguisher locations and know how to operate.
• Ensure that the bar and service areas are kept clean and tidy during service.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.