Azure Solution Architect Senior Manager - Permanent - $165k
Where The Company Needs You:
The Chicago / Dallas / Philadelphia / Atlanta is seeking a Cloud Senior Manager to join their growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Senior Managers partner with the company's clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Senior Managers have a solid understanding of their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Senior Managers can clearly articulate the value drivers of their business and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients. Senior Managers are responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management. Senior Managers are developing future contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of this Microsoft Partner in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Strong understanding of modern application architecture including technologies and paradigms such as containerization, serverless, and service-oriented architectures
- Strong understanding of integration architecture practices to incorporate the disparate systems leveraged by cloud workloads
- Strong understanding of modern data storage and retrieval systems
- Strong understanding of cloud networking architectures
- Proficiency in architecture diagramming
- Proficiency in Automation and Orchestration within single-cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid environments
- Proficiency in operations necessary to maintain a well-functioning and healthy cloud environment
- Proficiency in capacity planning, budget impact analysis, and compliance reporting
- Command of Cloud Governance principals to align an architecture with the business's desired outcomes
- Experience using the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience using Terraform to define and provision infrastructure and landing zones
- Experience using the suite of Azure services including but not limited to: Azure Portal, Azure Policy Management, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Resource Manager, AKS
- Experience using Azure Migrate and/or Movere; Movere certification ideal
- Strong understanding of application modernization approaches leveraging microservices and containerization assessment, design and container-based
Your Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, CIS) required
- 8+ years in a related field required; preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Technology specific certifications around VMware, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, MCSA/MCSE, Cisco, etc. are strongly preferred
Certifications including but not limited to disciplines such as architecture (e.g., TOGAF), application life cycle management (e.g., PMP, Agile Scrum/Product Owner, SAFe, DevOps), service management (e.g., ITIL) are a plus
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]