You must have Mortgage Banking and/or Valuations/Asset Management industry experience.
As an Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Marketing you will serve as the go-to partner for Radian's valuations and asset management business segments , developing and driving marketing strategies that support the achievement of business goals through quantifiable results.
You will have strong experience in marketing strategy and analytics, leading their team to continuously test, refine, and measure all efforts to maximize return on marketing investment.
- Strategy: You will leverage data, customer research, current market conditions, competitor information, and key business stakeholders to identify opportunities and develop multi-channel lead generation and life-cycle marketing strategies to capitalize on those opportunities. Quickly assess and anticipate market trends, competitive shifts and adopt strategies to drive optimal performance.
- Collaboration: You will develop go-to-market briefs designed to gain cross-functional buy-in, and provide executive-level status updates against strategies and campaigns in flight. Serve as the main marketing point of contact for their business segment and business leads, actively managing the portfolio of projects aligned to each. This includes management and prioritization of projects in flight and assessment of new requests.
- Talent Management: You will manage, coach, and develop a team of specialists. This includes overseeing all of their efforts for initiatives in flight - from print and advertising to social media and video - ensuring growth through creative thinking, a test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution.
- Analysis: You will regularly compile and analyze results across the full funnel (and for associated campaigns) to continuously optimize overall campaign mix. Implement scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement, return on investment and key performance tracking, and develop dashboards to report on and share performance versus goals/benchmarks with key stakeholders.
- Knowledge: You will develop/maintain an expert knowledge of Radian’s mortgage insurance and title insurance products and services, as well as an awareness of Radian’s competition including their strengths and weaknesses.
Who We Are Looking For:
- You have a minimum of ten (10) years of marketing and lead generation experience.
- You have at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- You have a Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline.
- You have a proven track record of developing and implementing programs that deliver measurable business results.
- You have previous experience in their designated business segment is preferred.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate effectively with leadership, stakeholders, and departments across the organization (including multiple marketing and cross-functional teams, shared services and various external agencies).
- You have excellent project management and prioritization skills, with the ability to maintain focus on initiatives that drive quantifiable, rather than qualitative, results in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Ability to manage a large number of simultaneous initiatives and keep on schedule with minimal supervision.
- You have superior oral and written communication skills with high level of poise and professionalism. This role requires someone who can clearly present ideas to gain alignment and support for initiatives at all levels with the ability to distill the complex into the digestible/actionable insights.
- You have excellent analytical skills with experience developing marketing plans by integrating research and other data, and testing and analyzing results, lead scoring and tactics for improvement.
- You have top-notch decision making and problem solving skills, with the ability to apply critical thinking to know when to take action or escalate blocks to delivering against strategic plans that are approved and in flight.
Your Management Experience:
- This role will have responsibility for three direct reports, spanning traditional to digital marketing efforts, as well as lead generation and client retention marketing efforts.
What we offer:
- Our Company Making an Impact. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like, being included on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to PwC’s CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment & receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA’s Open Door’s Foundation.
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D culture.
- Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company match (did we mention the company match is immediately vested?!)
- Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to embrace this exciting change.
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of retailers.
- Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require work visas.
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the application process please send an e-mail message to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].