Associate Scientist - Level 1 US
This role will provide you with the opportunity to gain valuable experience and broad insights into data management and stewardship to enhance operational excellence through streamlining data system functionality and efficiency for data management.
As an Associate Scientist in the Chemical Development, Materials Science department, you will have the opportunity to utilize technical and soft to influence and execute a robust data management plan in accordance to GSK retention and stewardship policies. While you will be working with a group of lab-based peers, this position additionally offers a lot of flexibility for schedule and location.
Responsibilities and expectations for this role include the following (with appropriate training to be given):
• Establish an approach that aligns with the principles of data stewardship and data integrity, to extract and secure raw data generated by Third Party associated with historically outsourced version and form screens.
• Generate a secure, searchable document that cross-references project, report id, report location and associated data location.
• Establish a Data Traceablity Matrix for all Materials Science data, managed systems and additional network independent systems in Chemical Development to establish long term retention practices.
• Implement Data Stewardship practices and mapping associated with Data Champion objectives.
Applicant Skills Sought
• Data management experience preferred
• Basic understanding of the principles of data stewardship and data integrity
• Good ability with Microsoft Excel.
• Strong organization and planning skills.
• Good communication skills and ability to interact with Third Party
• Learning agility and willingness to challenge yourself with new skills and experiences is essential.
SRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.