Title: Associate Scientist/Scientist
Location: Exton, Pa
Schedule: First Shift
Start date: ASAP, multiple openings!
- Performs routine sample analysis and a variety of tasks to support product development, ensuring agreed timelines
- Assists method development
- Performs method validation under supervision
- Reports and resolves any unexpected issues under supervision
- Complies with all relevant cGMP and/or GLP regulatory requirements while carrying out assigned studies
- B.S. or M.S. in Chemistry, or related discipline with 1-5 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical, or related industry
- Hands-on experience with HPLC, UPLC, GC, LC/MS, IC, and Dissolution Testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capable of setting priorities based on a fast-paced changing environment
- Good team player to work with Formulators and QA
- CRO experience is a plus
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.