Under general direction of the Director, IT Sourcing, responsible for supporting a portfolio of software/SaaS products and services identified within the Software and Services commodities. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with business stakeholders and suppliers on purchases and renewals to deliver cost savings, quality of service, and value.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate and build partnerships with stakeholders to understand and deliver on requirements for information technology procurement requests.
2. Manage the renewal process for subscriptions, support, and software maintenance.
3. Managing to the Global Technology Sourcing Request process, including intake, triage, and support of stakeholder requests.
4. Lead solicitation efforts and/or quote request for value-add reseller purchases.
5. Ability to understand interpret Statements of Work and Hardware/ Software quotes to interpret purchase and ensure compliance with agreements.
6. Participating in cost savings tracking and continuous improvement initiatives.
7. Collaborating with internal customers/stakeholders on new projects/initiatives including support of Non-Disclosure Agreements.
8. Supporting information technology initiatives by understanding Technology Acquisition processes and stakeholders.
9. Develop and maintain effective and positive relationships with stakeholders and vendors based on quality, cost, delivery, and responsiveness.
10. Collaborates with internal departments such as Human Resources, Finance, Integrated Business Services, Legal and other entities in order to promote the best interest of AmerisourceBergen.
11. Manages suppliers to include negotiation of business agreements and settling disputes and/or issues, as needed.
12. Performs related duties as assigned.