We are currently searching for an experienced professional to join our team as Data Manager. The Data Manager will be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is looking for the opportunity to help build the data management function.
including, but not limited to:
- Ensuring timely delivery of clean and quality database for analysis and reporting purposes
- Operational leadership of data management activities for multiple programs; interfacing with statistics and programming counterparts on study deliverables, timelines, and format requirements.
- Facilitating the development of data transfer agreements with external data vendors.
- Creating/managing/reviewing essential documents including annotated CRFs, eCRF Completion Guidelines, Data Management Plans and DB Go Live and Lock documentation.
- Developing and maintaining deliverable timelines; drives internal and external timeline negotiations.
- Leading the development of SOPs, data management and CRF standards; leading cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Contributing to development of DM outsourcing strategy through the identification, evaluation and selection of key CRO and vendor partnerships.
- Contributing to the evaluation, selection and implementation of electronic data management approaches and software
- Management of data management vendors ensuring consistent direction/guidance and monitoring quality of work of vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the scientific, biological, statistical, computer science field or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of clinical trial data management experience in the pharma/biotech industry
- Strong experience in CRO and vendor management with consistent track record of on-time quality deliverables
- SAS base knowledge a plus
- Extensive technical experience using electronic data capture systems.
- In-depth knowledge of DM industry standards, and best practices
- Ability to adapt and manage competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Effective in proactively identifying issues and driving team towards creative solutions and smart decisions
- Ability to create strong, collaborative working relationships. Demonstrate excellent verbal/written and interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate and collaborate in a cross-functional team environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.