Our new global headquarters is conveniently located in Irvine, CA near John Wayne Airport in the Park Place development. For our onsite and hybrid employees you will be able to enjoy amenities such as access to many restaurants and shops, running trails, a fitness deck, outdoor seating, dry cleaning, car wash, free garage parking, car charging stations, shuttle service for train commuters, outdoor games like bocce, horseshoes, gaming tables, pickle ball, and basketball. For more information on Park Place visit parkplaceirvine.com.
Who We Are
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
- Work with global sales team to supply proposals and pricing for advertising campaigns via presentation deck and pricing templates.
- Process and record insertion orders for advertising and communicate to finance and internal ad ops on timing, campaign needs and overall campaign elements.
- Work with global sales team to ensure delivery of advertising campaigns. This includes engaging advertising customers and their agencies, sales staff, ad operations staff and other internal constituents.
- Organize and prepare sales presentations for global sales team for communication with airline partners and vendors
- Develop advertising sales collateral for airline pitches, go-to-market strategies and for external media sales presentations
- Aid in managing revenue reports and campaign delivery reporting through to invoice
Team Collaboration and Communication
- Ability to communicate effectively with suppliers, customers, third party vendors, and a diverse range of internal organizations via all methods of communication.
- Assure advertising campaigns are communicated, understood, and implemented internally throughout Panasonic.
- Participate and present in select meetings with advertising and airline customers
What We’re Looking For
- Understanding of advertising, the media buying marketplace, and is preferred to understand the unique environment of inflight media
- Knowledge of digital advertising sales/buying, marketing and ad technology.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication required, as well as ability to articulate matters clearly
- Learns to use professional concepts and applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
- Proficient with mainstream Mac/PC desktop applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, VISIO). Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools, preferred
- Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Marketing).
- 5 years of media, advertising or sales support experience.
- Knowledge of IFE and IFEC industry a plus
- Ability to travel 5% of time
- Work from home
- Occasional office time required
- At times, ability to work outside of working hours to meet global needs
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What We Offer
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year. We also close our offices at the corporate level in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year. For operational positions that are expected to work on holidays, we provide additional compensation for hours worked.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment,?unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a?reasonable accommodation?because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.