Why We Need Your Talents
The Advertising Manager is responsible for managing the processes and maintaining a cohesive and constant image for the company in all advertising, print production, and signage. Manager is accountable for all forms and venues for advertising to promote the Live! Casino & Hotel brand.
Where You'll Make an Impact
- Manage external agencies on all aspects of media planning and buying, creative development and execution.
- Manage and track expenditures, accruals, reporting and invoicing.
- Meet with external account executives regarding advertising opportunities. Monitor and adjust performance to local competition.
- Internal coordination of all marketing deliverables.
- Determine best use of media across all platforms, including print, broadcast, digital and OOH.
- Establish metrics for all to determine and manage the cost benefits and return on investment.
- Manage staff development, inclusive of accountability, training, and performance evaluation.
Skills You'll Need to Succeed
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- Knowledge of media planning & buying, print production, creative development processes, advertising vehicles spanning traditional and digital, and reporting.
- Broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
A Few Must Haves
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years' experience in a high volume company or industry of hospitality or public supported business through media and advertising
- A four (4) year degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
*It is a condition of employment that all new hires who receive job offers after Dec 4, 2021 be fully vaccinated against COVID 19. (A booster shot is not required.). A copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card, or medical certification from your physician, will be required on your first day of employment. Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for disability or sincerely-held religious beliefs.