Administrator, Lease- Collegeville, Pennsylvania - m-f
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
Manage, input, update and maintain the integrity of the real estate database, which includes abstracting new and renewal lease documents, creating and updating contracts, processing and researching property related invoices to verify accuracy and if in accordance with the terms of the lease, assisting with acquisitions, processing lease terminations, requesting certificates of insurance, and all other data base maintenance such as landlord changes and bridges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Serve as the real estate database expert
a. Identify and investigate problems, issues, circumstances and provide recommendations, alternatives, risks, benefits and solutions
b. Train, coach and mentor CRE and BU staff on how to efficiently and effectively utilize Siterra or any other database deployed in the future
c. Point of contact for database vendor concerning all system upgrades/functionality
d. Serve as administrator and point of contact for WorkPlace IQ still utilized by service contracts users
2. New Sites – Abstract all lease documentation, verify all required information is obtained and set-up contract in database. Create file. Send RDS noting any payments due to BU for verification and request any missing information or documentation. Make changes to the RDS as requested by BU and then forward the RDS with BU approval to A/P for processing.
3. Renewals - Review all lease renewal documentation, verify all required information is obtained and process renewal as well as clean up lease file. Send RDS to BU for verification and request any missing information or documentation. Make changes to the RDS as requested by BU and then forward the RDS with the BU approval to A/P for processing. Research may be required during this process to verify payments that have gone out and if any additional funds are due to the landlord.
4. Acquisitions- Abstract all lease documents, request missing documents, follow-up on requests, set-up new contracts in database, coordinate with acquired companies A/P and Real Estate Departments as well as internal Quest departments, send RDS for approval, forward approved RDS to DGX A/P for vendor/contract set-up in PeopleSoft.
5. Terminations - Process lease terminations when notice is received from the BU or copy of termination letter is obtained. Request A/P to process buyout fee, if necessary. Pull file, place in appropriate drawer and send RDS to A/P. Some research may be required during this process to verify if payments have been made and should be issued or stop payment on check requested. After 3 months from date of termination, box up file, record box information in Siterra for later retrieval and ship to Iron Mountain for storage.
6. Payment Changes - Make changes to base rent, CAM, tax, insurance, etc. verifying date of change and compliance to lease document. Research any questions that arise during the update to Siterra Plus by viewing PeopleSoft and calling the landlord and/or the BU for further information. Forward RDS to A/P with notation of additional funds due or credits to be taken.
7. Review common area maintenance (“CAM”), real estate tax and insurance reconciliation invoices as received and request payments or take credits as needed. Review lease language and contact landlord if more information is required.
8. Research past due amounts on invoices and default notices received by providing evidence of payment or processing short pays or credits due.
9. Perform detailed account reconciliations. Obtain from Landlord a detailed tenant ledger listing back to when account had a zero dollar balance and analysis Landlord’s records against a detailed paid verses unpaid vendor inquiry from PeopleSoft.
10. Forecast CPI calculations as requested by BU.
11. Bridges - Extend the expiration date of sites as requested by BU or CRE department contact. Verify if in compliance with stark regulations. Send RDS to A/P for processing with request to retro any payments due.
12. Landlord Changes - Change landlord name and/or address upon written notification from previous or current landlord. Request W-9 if notified of a new landlord. Create new labels for the file and penda-flex. Forward RDS to A/P and W-9, if a new landlord.
13. Miscellaneous Changes - Make changes to database as requested, i.e. department id number, change of referral source, etc.
14. Reports – run reports from Costar as required and/or requested
a. Monthly invigorate report
b. Quarterly contingency reports for BU finance teams
c. Monthly reports for Fixed Assets, Centralized Accounting, Corporate Tax, CRE Sr. Specialists
d. Create all reports requested by internal and external auditors
e. Ad-hoc reports
15. Proficient in PeopleSoft Finacials. Research payments and questions received from the BU, landlord or CRE department contact. Research may concern vendor info, payment info or pulling queries from within PeopleSoft.
16. Process all checks received by corporate real estate from a landlord or the BU, research what property and reason check was sent, properly code and forwarded to Centralized Accounting for deposit.
17. Assist with all corporate real estate department audits
a. Create requested reports
b. Pull Active and Terminated Files
c. Request Terminated Files previously sent to Iron Mountain
18. Assist national broker
a. Create ad-hoc reports
b. Answer all inquiries concerning real estate portfolio
c. Research lease terms and payment history as requested
19. Data Base Implementation
a. Work with vendor on evaluation and testing of all data fields
b. Assisting department and BU personnel on capabilities
c. Resolve problems that arise as an outcome of vendor maintenance not fully vent its system upgrades
20. All other duties as assigned.
• College Graduate plus 3 years of experience or 8 years related experience
• Property management experience, Accounts Payable experience or Real Estate Lending experience.
• Strong PC skills; proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook and Excel
• Strong understanding of accounting principles and knowledge of commercial real estate terminology
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work well with others in a fast paced environment
• Handle multiple tasks
• Handle stressful situations and demonstrate a strong independent problem solving skills
• PeopleSoft experience a plus