Administrative Assistant to CEO
QUAD is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to CEO for a client in Philadelphia.
The Administrative Assistant will support the CEO and provide executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Administrative Assistant will act as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. This role requires strong organizational skills and will coordinate executive outreach and external relations efforts and oversee special projects. The ideal candidate will be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community oriented.
- Outlook calendar management
- Detailed scheduling and agendas
- Special projects
- Excel - exporting to Excel, make it pretty and presentable, sorting, counts, formatting, etc.
- Word - mail merge, tables, formatting
- PowerPoint presentations
- Liaison between CEO and other internal and external departments
- Serve as gatekeeper for CEO: prioritize calls, schedules etc.
- Book travel, process expenses, and plan team meetings (catering, resources, logistics). Should have a good grasp on technology.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of strong experience providing executive administrative support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience in creating presentations and spreadsheets
- Strong communications, writing, proofreading, editing, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member
- Ability to make decisions and judgments regarding complex issues
- Excellent analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasker who is detail oriented