Our client, a top property management and relocation company with a nationwide presence, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist with their relocation efforts in Philadelphia! The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in an administrative role, have a strong attention to detail, be customer-service oriented, and have a high proficiency in computer usage. In this position you will be consulting, meeting with, and relocating tenants, as well as manage the associated paperwork. This position is temporary for 1-2 months, with the possibility of extension.
If this sounds like the job for you, then don't wait; Apply Today!
- Create and send out weekly reports on the progress of relocation
- Meet face-to-face and via phone with tenants to help them navigate the Section 8 Leasing Process
- Maintain accurate and well-organized tenant files for relocation
- Identify quality housing options for residents and assist them with their application process
- Ensure that all relocation benefit checks are requested and distributed to residents in a timely and efficient manner
Pay Rate: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Job Type: Temporary for 1-2 months, with the possibility of an extension
Shift Schedule: 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday through Friday (Schedule subject to change to fit the needs of the business)
Location: Philadelphia, PA, 19103
Experience: Background in an administrative, customer service, data entry, or similar role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.