Could you be our next Administrative Assistant at Neruosurgery in Bryn Mawr, PA?
Why work as an Administrative Assistant with Main Line Health?
- Make an Impact! You are the backbone to the office running smoothly and efficiently! Come join our team and provide the administrative and secretarial function by answering phones, scheduling meetings, taking minutes, processing and more. This role is ideal for a professional and organized individual, who communicates effectively, provides deliverables in a timely manner, and is the ultimate multitasker!
- Develop and Grow your Career! Invest in furthering your education through seeking certifications or advanced degrees by taking advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement! This position is eligible for up to $6,000 per year based upon your Full or Part Time status.
- Join the Team! Like our patients, the Main Line Health Family encompasses a wide range of backgrounds and abilities. Just as each of our patients requires a personalized care plan, each of our employees, physicians, and volunteers, bring distinctive talents to Main Line Health. Regardless of our unique design, we all share a purpose: providing superior service and care.
- Position-Specific Benefits include: You are eligible for up to 120 hours of paid time off per year based on your Full or Part Time status. We also offer a number of employee discounts to various activities, services, and vendors... And employee parking is always free!
Position: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Full Time - 40 hours
1. Three to Five years of Administrative Assistant experience required.
2. Experience in confidential environment preferred.
3. Excellent secretarial and organization skills.
4. Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Software, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Proven ability to use advanced components of PC, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Windows applications, Data management systems.
5. Excellent typing and grammar skills; familiarity with business correspondence formats; ability to communicate effectively with physicians, administration, employees and vendors.
6. Ability to type a minimum of 60wpm required.
1. High School Graduate or equivalent required.
2. Associate degree or graduate of secretarial/business school preferred.