PeopleShare has a great opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in the Dean's Office for a great university in Philadelphia, Pa !
Job Details for Administrative Assistant:
- hybrid - 2 days per week in office, 3 days remote
- contract role through December
- Schedule: Mon-Fri, typically 8am-5pm
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant:
- Assist with clerical functions of the Interprofessional Education office.
- Process affiliation agreements for tracking field placements.
- Process data entry into the E*Value system, and background and health clearances.
- Schedule and manage routine correspondence and meetings related to field and clinical education.
- Organize meetings as identified by the Office Director.
Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- HS Diploma min
Previous College admin experience is preferred. esp in Development Office
1-2 years experience in in paralegal highly preferred
- HS Diploma min
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.