PeopleShare is now hiring for an Administrative Assistant to support the Dean's Office at a University!
The Administrative Assistant will work Remote, and go into the office on an as needed basis!
Job Details for Administrative Assistant - Dean's Office:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- $14.50 - $15.50 per hour
- Contract Role to cover Medical Leave
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant - Dean's Office:
- This position will handle day-to-day administrative tasks for the Development team.
- Responsibilities include scheduling meetings, maintaining calendars, data entry, drafting letters, and writing email correspondences for donors.
- Candidates must have strong writing and analytical skills.
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant - Dean's Office:
- Minimum High School Diploma
Previous College admin experience is preferred. esp in Development Office
- 1-2 years experience, in College or University is highly preferred
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.