KenCrest takes pride in nurturing the relationship between employer, employee, and the IDD community that we have had the honor of serving for over 115 years. And now, we want you to join our team!
We are in need of a full time Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for supporting designated areas with their essential functions. This role will have regular interactions with KenCrest staff, families of our consumers, funders, and the community at large.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Answer phone and provide basic information to callers regarding KenCrest programs and refer them to the appropriate party.
- Oversee internal and external mail deliveries, distribution, & processing for assigned office.
- Process delivery of monthly medications for distribution & provided notification as needed
- Provide clerical assistance including filing/copying for credit card reconciliations at Satellite Program Office
- Process and file Medical Visit Forms utilizing our electronic health records system, Evolv.
- Monitor and order office supplies, including ordering copier and fax supplies and scheduling repairs.
- Update and maintain training and property database information.
- Maintain conference room schedule and assist with special events, meetings and projects.
- Work closely with Director/Asst. Director and office staff in the development of workflow protocols and processes to ensure efficient running of the administrative function.
- Provide regular informational reports from various databases as needed.
- Provide support to staff at administrative office using agency equipment or computers.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High school diploma or GED
- Miniumum of 2 years of experience in office work or administrative support; non-profit experience a plus
- Proficiency in the most current version of the Microsoft Office software
- Command of web based programs and general knowledge of internet usage;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both oral and written form.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees.
- Good organizational skills, including ability to track a variety of information in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively and meet or exceed deadlines
What We Offer:
- Collaborative Work Environment
- Employee Recognition Initiatives
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- Paid-Time-Off Benefits (PTO) - begins accruing from date of hire.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical & Dental Insurance/Health Advocate Program
- Life Insurance/Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Accounts
- Medical Spending Account
Hours: 37.5 Weekly
Hourly Rate: $17.00