Talent4Health is seeking a “Administrative Assistant” for 3 Months contract position with a client in Philadelphia, PA.
Job Poster: Mohit Kumar
Job Summary & Duties:
- Under the Direction of the Director/Manager, performs administrative, secretarial, and clerical functions for one of more managerial/Research staff.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work on several projects at once, and understand all of the concepts involved in the work performed.
- Supports the operations of the Department and associated call center services.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients, families, providers and staff in the course of daily functions.
- Performs secretarial and clerical duties in support of Staff.
- Open and date stamp all mail daily.
- Route incoming mail within one hour after opening to appropriate staff member.
- Transcribes and types written and dictated reports and professional correspondence for and
- Administration as required with less than a 5% error 90% of the time.
- Develops written correspondence according to instructional guidelines or departmental and hospital polices within requested timeliness 90% of time.
- Distributes written correspondence and other materials immediately upon completion to the appropriate staff.
- Maintains filing and retrieval systems for documents, resources and correspondence.
- Files all office correspondence and documents within 3 days 90% of the time.
- Screen inquiries about the department by phone, mail or in person; use judgment to respond to inquiries or to refer as appropriate.
- Record accurately all telephone messages, detailing the caller’s name, company, phone number, and reason for call.
- Place phone messages immediately in the appropriate designated phone slot or place message on the employee’s desk.
- Prioritizes tasks and initiates management with minimal supervision.
- Monitors inventory of office and other supplies and re-order when necessary.
- Assists in function of timekeeping and is responsible for distribution of paychecks.
- Prepares finance requests within 3 days 90% of the time and follow up as needed.
- Inputs and outputs information using the following software: Word, Excel, Access, IDX, Outlook, Lawson, Internet.
- Copies and collates documents as requested by staff or administrator staff.
- Performs back up of computer files on a regular basis to ensure integrity of records maintained.
- Performs other duties as assigned to promote overall effective coordination of Department.
- Department is looking for candidates with excellent customer Service, computer skills (outlook, word), and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact appropriately with patients, families, and staff with respect to age, disability, and cultural preferences.
- Able to accurately and efficiently express or exchange ideas/information by means of written and spoken word.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to both external and internal customers, demonstrates a high degree of personal organization, meets applicable deadlines, and balances work across multiple work projects.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to operate efficiently in a high paced environment, the ability to support collaborative efforts, and the ability to quickly grasp and learn new concepts and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills including word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Excel). PowerPoint and Access experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines; ability to prioritize tasks according to program needs.
Education & Experience:
Required Education: High School/GED
Required Experience: Experience working in customer service in a technical, hospital or other healthcare field.
Previous computer experience and/or training.
- Schedule: M-F 8a-4:30p (30 min lunch)
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind Talent4health.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
Talent4Health is a global staff augmentation firm providing Nursing and Allied health workforce solutions. To know more about Talent4Health, please visit our website www.Talent4Health.com. We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfil the staffing needs of our clients**. **
“Talent4health is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."