Administrative Assistant - $17-20 per hour
Are you organized and detail oriented? Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Join our team for a local restoration company as an Administrative Assistant. Your role will work both independently and with office and field staff to support a diverse range of administrative tasks. This Administrative Assistant position will keep you involved in the company's daily activities and operations. Professionalism while interacting with clients, vendors, and employees is a must. This position calls for a highly organized and customer-service minded individual, who can multi-task while remaining detail-oriented and accurate. In this position, you will be making a difference each day...
This Associate will have core responsibilities in:
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, reporting and filing.
- Maintaining employee, financial, and client records.
- Payroll and some basic bookkeeping tasks, including client payment reminder calls, invoicing, and reconciling reports.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
What we look for in an Administrative Assistant:
- Provides Superior Service
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Professionalism and Confidentiality is a Must
Express Employment Professionals Benefits:
- Join a network of GREAT Associates
- Access to multiple job opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Medical benefits
Other ways to apply:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Kelly Clarke is eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply online with Express today! You can also [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] your resume – be sure to include the job title in the subject line.
Jobs in Chester County, Jobs in Exton, Jobs in Malvern, Jobs in Downingtown, Jobs in Paoli, Jobs in Wayne, Jobs in West Chester, Jobs in Spring City, Jobs in Phoenixville, Jobs in Chester Springs, Temp Jobs, Staffing Agency Jobs