PeopleShare is currently seeking candidates for a temporary Administrative Assistant to help process and manage ballots for a local government election in Norristown. The client is looking to start people immediately!
Job Details for the Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, full time and part time shifts available between 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Temp position: 6 - 8 weeks
- Pay Rate: $15 - $18 based on experience
Job Responsibilities & Description for the Administrative Assistant:
- Answer inbound phone calls and emails
- Handle voter registration and absentee ballot forms
- Process all incoming mail
- Maintain and enter voter information into system
Job Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Previous office or retail experience required
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.