Looking to accelerate your sales career? Are you ready for an opportunity that adds your abundant talent and drive to our resources and support? AAA Club Alliance is currently seeking Insurance Sales Professionals in your area. Yes, that AAA. We are a lot more than roadside assistance. In fact, we offer world-class travel services, auto care in most markets and a full-service insurance agency built to serve our most valuable asset… our AAA members.
We are looking for hunters who are not afraid to generate new business. We will match your drive to succeed with a comprehensive training program, excellent coaching, internal referrals, warm leads, and a culture of success. Your investment in our opportunity is time and effort. We provide the rest. In addition to a highly competitive base + commission while you are building your book, we also offer residual income and an industry leading benefits and retirement package. Let us chat today about how AAA can maximize your career.
What We Can Offer You:
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive base salary plus uncapped commission, incentives and bonuses
- Annual Merit Increase Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: 3+ weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401k plan with employer match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Legal Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership.
- Employee discounts on various AAA products and services, as well as discounts with select AAA retail and discount partners.
What You'll Do:
- Must be able to develop leads, schedule appointments and identify customer needs. Suggest targeted insurance products to meet those needs
- Establish strong customer and community relationships plus follow up with customers as needed
- Maintain all current licensing, agency and carrier compliance requirements
- Show and creates a positive and professional working environment towards both customers and peers
Advantages to working with AAA:
- A challenging and stimulating career that provides growth and development
- An outstanding portfolio of products. We work with some of the top Insurance carriers in the country like CSAA, Progressive and Travelers
- Ability to network in the community to help you build your book of business
- Base salary plus monthly commissions with an unlimited earning potential
- Corporate lead generation system
- Paid training program
- Corporate sponsored marketing initiatives
- Ongoing management support and sales coaching
- Sales professionals with a proven track record (insurance sales, auto sales, mortgage, etc..)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with successful track record of meeting goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid persuasion and negotiation ability
- Current P&C license or ability to obtain within the first 90 days of employment
Keywords: Property and Casualty License, PNC, P&C, PnC, P and C, Insurance Sales Agent, Producer Jobs, Licensed Sales Agents, Insurance Counselors, Insurance Representative, Insurance Jobs, Personal Lines Agent / Producer “Agent” Independent Insurance Agent Multi-Lines Representative Licensed Sales Professional, Commercial Agent, Business to Business Sales, Sales Agent
If you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!
At AAA Club Alliance, we’ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it’s the company’s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.
AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/V
This Organization participates in E-Verify:
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws: