Do you offer prior manufacturing and/or machine operation experience? We want YOU for a Machine Operator position with a prestigious manufacturing company that works closely with the medical device industry!
Job Details for Manufacturing Machine Operator:
- 2nd Shift, Monday-Friday 2pm-10pm
- Must be able to train on 1st shift for several weeks, 8am-4:30pm
- Pay Rate: $16-$19/hr (depending on level of experience)
- Long-term opportunity
Job Responsibilities for Manufacturing Machine Operator:
- Set-up, operate, and maintain manufacturing machinery
- Ensure high quality products are being produced and production is running smoothly
- Handle and update documentation/batch records efficiently
- Investigate and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Gather necessary materials to run production and transfer finished products to warehouse
Job Requirements for Manufacturing Machine Operator:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have prior manufacturing experience and machine operation
- Excellent attention to detail and reliability
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, machine operator, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.