Warehouse Associate needed in Aston, PA for a supplied of pool and spa products.
1st shift, Monday to Friday
In this position you will be responsible for performing tasks necessary for the receipt, storage and shipment of product. This will include receiving inbound freight, put away received product, picking and packing.
- Receive, verify, stage and stock incoming material
- Properly fill out paperwork
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Ability to prioritize assigned tasks
- Must exhibit high levels of integrity
- At least 1 year of warehousing experience
- Experience operating Stand-up and Sit-down forklifts
- RF scanner
- General computer skills
- Knowledge of pool and spa products preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
Please send resume for consideration.
Kaye Personnel, Inc.
1301 S. Broad St.
Philadelphia, PA 19147
We offer benefits including medical, dental, eye vision comprehensive plans, and direct deposit!