Job ID: 312362
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Glass Production Laborer role in our Moorestown location isn’t just a job- it’s a starting point to a great career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We could be the answer to your employment question.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team, and who wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
You will have the opportunity to work in the glass insulating department on 1st shift. The starting rate is $16.00/ hour. Must have flexibility with work availability (7am to 7pm or 5am to 5pm). Standard shift is Monday thru Friday but may require some Saturdays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Move glass and metal product from, tables, rolling racks, delivery trucks, or wood crates for eight or more hours, daily
- Transport of materials, including glass, from one position/location to another, to expedite the production process
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages
- Quality inspection, operating equipment, and/or manually maneuvering equipment
- Read labels to expedite product flow into other departments
- Understand layout of the facility to ensure proper product flow
- Inspect product for any abnormalities and notify supervisor immediately of any issues
- Utilize a tape measure to ensure product is within the product specifications
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must speak, read, and understand English to understand and communicate paperwork and labels
- Ability to read and interpret basic mathematical measurements and effectively use a tape measure
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in all areas of production
- Flexible work availability (typically Monday through Friday with occasional Sundays)
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- At least one year of previous work experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or production facility, preferred
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. regularly
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.